Mala beading board (necklace board) for creating malas and necklaces up to 103 cm length
The medium size of my popular malaboard is also wonderfully suitable for smaller workplaces. Despite the compact size, even long malas with 8 mm bead size and up to 103 cm necklace lengths have enough space.
Deliberately kept simple, this medium malaboard also offers sufficient design scope for making matching bracelets up to 22 cm in circumference. The layout of the bead board is designed in accordance with the 5 elements and is suitable for the professional jewelry designer as well as for the conscious yogi. (If you are interested in the 5-element yoga form, you can find a detailed article on my blog).
The malaboard is available with dimensioning in inches or cm. > Add dimensioning
Individual designs and logos are possible on request. > Add logo
The back is not engraved. If desired, the board can be engraved with the chakra graphic. > Add chakra graphic
Here you can find the standard version made of bamboo > malaboard Medium
Malaboard / Necklace Beadingboard
- 1 log groove for necklaces and malas up to 103 cm length
- 2 grooves for bracelets up to 22 cm circumference
- 1 round sorting / storage compartment for beads and accessories
- 1 special notch for the Guru bead or a pendant
- 1 "intention dent"
- Size: 28 x 22 x 1,5 cm
- Material: Black walnut solid wood, treated with organic hardwax oil
Scope of delivery
- 1 piece medium mala- / necklaces-beading board made of solid wood as pictured
- Shown beads and tools are not included